Monday, November 23, 2009

Leigh's First Baby Purchase (and blog post)

So though I'm carrying our baby, Jennifer has really been the one thinking about this baby thing realistically, brainstorming on the nursery, what needs to be done around the house, what I should be eating, etc.

However, a couple of weeks ago, I found the first shirt I had to buy for our baby. I am sure you can tell it was a Leigh purchase, and not a Jennifer one :)


As the reality continues to set in, I also finally gave in and joined (with Jennifer's convincing) this internet group called JP Moms. Once I figured out how to stop getting 3-5 annoying emails a day with stuff I just couldn't deal with (oh crunchy JP moms, we are just not on the same page), I accept this new step in my life. Part of being part of this group gives me access to a daily classified digest, which has free and cheaper baby items that people are giving away. So after work today, Jennifer and I went and picked up our first bag of diapers, ALL FOR FREE!!! It feels like winning the lottery, but with a slap of reality attached!


No comments:

Post a Comment